|NLP Coaching Resources - getting into the drivers seat of your brain/mind.|
|* Main Menu *|
|Start with positive thinking|
|A healthy mindset|
|NLP for students|
|Build self image|
|Courage - how to build.|
|NLP Learning System|
|Frames of mind|
|How to write an article|
|Hierarchy of ideas|
|I like feeling excited.|
|Life is precious|
|Mind body healing|
|Mind to Muscle Pattern|
|Mind to Muscle for Traders|
|Meta Program Examples|
|Meta Programs - Action Hero|
|Neurology of meta states|
|NLP Coaching task sheet|
|NLP Dream Machine|
|NLP Meta Model|
|NLP Inverse Meta Model|
|Meaning of life?|
|Peace mapping model|
|Power Zone Procedure|
|Public speaking guidelines|
|Questions statements commands|
|Resolve inner conflict|
|Start the day right|
|This moment is all you have.|
|Tonality and meaning|
|Wealth Dynamics Test|
|Well Formed Outcome Questions|
|What is It?|
|Who do you need to be?|
|What is food?|
The real breakfast of champions is creating the winners mindset... Phone 07 5562 5718 or send an email to book a free 20 minute telephone or Skype session with Abby Eagle. NLP Coaching, Hypnotherapy and Meditation. Gold Coast, Robina, Australia. Online NLP Coaching sessions on Skype and by phone also available.
1. Start with gratitude. As you wake up and open your eyes the first thought should be, "I am alive, I am still breathing, I am alive." So at the onset of each day express some thankfulness for being alive. Be thankful for what you have. Be thankful for the experience of life. Express the thankfulness out aloud and say something to the effect, "Thank you life, thank you God, thank you existence, thank you, thank you, thank you. I am alive. I am still breathing. Let's see what I can do today."
2. Welcome the new day. Say out loud with energy, enthusiasm and vigour, "Good morning". If possible go outside or at the least look out through a window and welcome in the new day. Look at the sky and say, "Good morning." Look at the houses across the way and say out loud, "Good morning." Look out at whatever it is that you can see - sky, clouds, trees, water, birds, buildings, people - and say with vigour and enthusiasm, "Good morning". If you have people in your life then make sure that you welcome them into the day with a, "Good morning".
3. Set your intention. Say out loud with energy and vigour, "Let this be the best day ever. Let this be a million dollar day. Just squeeze the juice from every moment; seize every opportunity; have the courage of your convictions to express yourself in such a manner that at the end of the day you look back and say to yourself - I had a great day today. I did the best that I possibly could. I feel really good about myself. That was a day well worth lived."
4. The 'To Do' list. Say out loud with energy, vigour and enthusiasm. "What have I got planned for today? What is on my list? What am I going to do? What do I want to achieve? Make sure you take action and work steadily through that list such that at the end of the day you get a sense of achievement, a sense of satisfaction and fulfillment."
5. The 'To Be' list. Say out loud with energy and vigour. "Who do I need to be to work through my 'To Do' list? Who do I need to be to complete the tasks that I set for myself? Who do I need to be to squeeze the juice from each moment? Who do I need to be to have the best day ever? Who do I need to be to have a million dollar day?"
6. Environment. Say out loud, "What is the environment in which I would flourish? What is the environment in which I would be in the flow - and in which I would effortlessly power along? What is the environment which would naturally support and energise me, such that work felt more like play?"
7. Thoughts. Say out loud, "What are the thoughts that I need to keep in mind such that I stay resourceful, stay focussed and steadily achieve my outcomes?"
Half way through the day check your progress and refuel the motivation by asking yourself, "How am I doing? Am I making good progress? What could I do better?"
Ask yourself, "Is anything blocking me? Is anything slowing me down?" If there is then ask yourself, "What is best way to deal with this? What resources do I need? Do I need to get someone to help me? Is it possible just to move past the block?"
Ask yourself, "What is the environment that would support me and encourage me to be in my flow? What thoughts do I need to keep in mind such that I am able to perform at a higher level, such that at the end of the day I get a greater sense of satisfaction?"
At the end of the day take some time to reflect upon the day. Ask yourself, "What did I learn? What did I achieve? Did I achieve the outcomes that I set for myself? If not, then why not? What stopped me? What could I have done better? How can I create a better plan for tomorrow? How can I improve upon today's performance? How can I improve upon my environment? How can I improve upon my state of mind? How can I improve upon my state of health? How can I work less but achieve more?
Learn to shift your focus from the negative to the positive, and to acknowledge incremental steps in improvement. Aim to improve upon each and every thing that you do by at least 1% each day. Aim to improve upon your state of mind, your health, your relationship skills, your wealth creation by at least 1% each day.
Most importantly remember to acknowledge, validate and celebrate yourself - and to accept, appreciate and hold yourself in awe. To keep yourself in the flow make sure you plan the next day.
Your contribution to this article is welcomed so please take a moment to leave your comments below. And if you are interested in NLP Coaching then please contact me using the contact form on this page.