|Media Training Events|
|Media Training Home|
|Help us Promote|
|Subscribe to email|
|Abby Eagle Studios|
|Business promo video overview|
|Video production procedure|
|Write and film your autobiography|
|Write and film your own eulogy|
Media Training Events - Gold Coast Australia - learn to become a ferocious and resilient communicator drawing upon linguistic skills from NLP and Neuro Semantics.
For the Media Training Events Hosted by Abby Eagle
- Sensory awareness. Look at the cornices. Move around.
- Robin Williams vs Eddie Izzard. Attention on self or other.
- Look at people. Dress, ethnicity, gender, physiology, voice quality, words.
- Personality type, values, meta programs, ideology.
- Stay open to information and ideas – be slow to draw conclusions.
- Anxiety indicates there is something that you need to take care of.
- Create a personal score to track areas that you need to work on.
- Set a stretch goal at each event.
- Identify role models.
- Separate process from content.
- Preserve learnings and future pace.
FRAMES OF MIND
He who sets the frame controls the game. Set frames that work for you.
- What is your intention?
- What are your thoughts and feelings? Do these thoughts and feelings serve you?
- Why hold the conversation?
- How will you communicate with someone who is agreeable?
- How will you handle differences of opinion?
- How will you deal with aggression?
- What is more important truth or harmony?
- Research the topic.
- Anticipate arguments.
- Prepare responses.
BUILD RAPPORT – PACE AND LEAD
- Sort for sameness.
- John made a good point and here is another way of looking at it.
- I hear what you are saying… followed by a statement that supports his argument.
- Meaningful gestures.
QUESTIONS, STATEMENTS AND COMMANDS.
- Direct questions – yes and no response.
- Leading questions.
- Open ended questions.
- Meaning questions.
- Make a statement followed by a question.
- Answer a question with a question.
NLP META MODEL
MLCCP UM NUS
- Mind Reads
- Lost Performative
- Cause and Effect
- Complex Equivalence
- Universal Quantifiers
- Modal Operators
- Unspecified Verbs
- Simple Deletions
- Match/Mismatch - Sameness/Difference
- Authority Sort - Internal/External
NAME CALLING / LABELS
- If someone calls you a racist, for example – and you deny it then you have become prey. Instead be a predator and go on the attack.
- Better not to apologise than to apologise.
- Don’t allow the opponent to hold the high moral ground. Remember he who sets the frame controls the game.
- You don’t have to answer or say anything.
- Every decision we make is based upon a value.
- How to elicit values.
- Meta Stating.
Flow is an optimal state of consciousness in which you perform at your best. Intention – Attention – Task – Focus – Concentrate.
2. Relax and let go.
4. Learning and consolidation.
NLP PEACE MAPPING MODEL
1. Topic / Focus
2. Present State to Desired Outcome
3. Well Formed Outcome Questions
4. Meta Model
5. Model of the World
6. Meta Programs
7. NLP Time Sort
8. Context / Perspective
9. Perceptual Positions
12. Meta States
13. Reality / Evidence
16. Checks / Ecology
17. Metaphor / Analogy
18. Counter Example
20. Heaven and Hell
21. Invisible Commodities
23. The Unsaid. What else?
24. Step Back
Use sentence stems.
There are those who say that… they say that…
I don’t know who to believe… perhaps we all need to some more research?
My name is Abby Eagle and I am an NLP Coach and today I’d like to talk about…
Practise a discipline like Tai Chi which brings you into the present moment and helps to quieten the mind.
Learn How to Meditate and Find Peace of Mind
This package will give you a thorough grounding in how to meditate. You will learn how to witness; how to watch the breath; how to run an awareness continuum; and how to silence the internal dialogue and enter extended periods of no-mind states. You will also learn how to clear a negative emotion. These meditation techniques will help you quieten your left brain hemisphere and activate the right to experience deeper states of peace and calmness. You get a comprehensive ebook plus six audio mp3 files. Learn more...
Learn How to Put Insomnia to Sleep
In this package you will learn how to use self hypnosis to quieten the mind, slow down your energy, and gently drift off to sleep. This is not a cure for insomnia but if you should wake up in the night then you will be able to use the same procedures to quickly get back to sleep again. This package will also help you to deepen your meditation and be generally more relaxed throughout the day. The package is delivered as an ebook and as three audio mp3 files. You also get the transcripts of the audio files to help you memorise them. Learn more...
If you are looking for an NLP Coach then please contact Abby Eagle using the webform at the top right of this page.
|The secret of high achievers|
|How to build a powerful team|
|Learn the NLP Meta Model|
|How I stopped drinking alcohol.|
|How to coach yourself using NLP.|
|NLP rapport skills.|
|The power of acknowledgement.|