|Click here first to see all courses|
|NLP Future Selfing Course|
|How to Meditate Course|
|Put Insomnia to Sleep Course|
|Elicit Ideomotor Signals Course|
|NLP Peace Mapping Course|
|Stop Smoking Cigarettes Course|
|Quit Smoking Marijuana Course|
|Stop Drinking Alcohol Course|
|Stop Gambling Course|
|Banish Food Cravings Course|
|Past Life Regression Course|
Welcome back to Abby's Learning Platform - where you can learn to coach yourself - and move from the back seat of your life into the drivers seat - and build the next best version of yourself.
Learn how to meditate from an Osho Zen Sannyasin with a background in NLP and Hypnosis
You will need a desktop computer or laptop with speakers so that you can listen to the videos - and you will also need an Internet connection.
This course is for people who want to learn the actual strucure of meditation without the religious dogma that so often surrounds it. Once you understand the structure of meditation and are proficient with the basic processes then it gives you the freedom to use the meditation tools in whatever way that suits 'who you are' as an authentic human being.
Some people meditate because they want to attain to enlightenment but all most people really want is to reduce their stress levels and bring more confidence, love and happiness into their life. This course will give you a thorough grounding in how to meditate. You will learn how to witness; how to watch the breath; how to run an awareness continuum; how to silence the internal dialogue and enter no mind states.
The information is carefully sequenced to make it easy for a beginner to grasp the concepts and also provides techniques to guide the experienced meditator in their exploration of consciousness.
My intention in creating this course has been to transform age old spiritual practises by drawing upon the more recent body of knowledge from the fields of hypnosis and NLP, to create new procedures, applications, aesthetics, insights and understandings. The meditator is encouraged to use this course to make their own personal discoveries, based upon existential experience rather than knowledge.
In the Meditation Discussion Group you will have the opportunity to network with other meditators and participate in intelligent discussions.
1. No prior knowledge of NLP or meditation is required.
2. The course is structured in a procedural manner. You are encourage to work your way through the course one step at a time - making sure that you complete each activity before moving onto the next. This may involve reading a webpage, watching a video or listening to an mp3.
3. You have the freedom to complete the course at a pace that suits you.
4. There is no limit on the number of times that you can view each of the modules - and there is no time limit on your access to the course.
5. The learning materials are provided online and you can type in your notes on the webpage and come back to view them later.
6. The Discussion Group gives you the opportunity to hold conversations with other students such that you can get your questions answered, deepen your understandings and practise your skills.
What-if meditation gave you the key to transform yourself such that it gave you the awareness to work with your unconscious mind and change your diet and your lifestyle and discover the next best version of yourself?
What-if meditation helped shift you from the back seat into the drivers seat of your life?
What-if you were able to watch yourself go to sleep at night and yet still remain conscious of the process?
What-if regular meditation practice helped you to develop a curiosity that took you on a process of inquiry into your consciousness such that you began to write your own scripture on your own beingness?
In the first module we look at the mindset and the principles that are required to approach meditation and then we introduce the concept of witnessing and perceptual positions.
In the second module I guide you through a number of exercises to help you grasp the concept of witnessing. We start by exploring the three perceptual positions of self, other and observer. Then we go into details of how to witness and what to witness.
In the third module you learn about the importance of posture.
In the fourth module you learn how to watch the breath.
In the fifth module you learn how to watch the internal dialogue and the images in the cinema of your mind.
In the sixth module you learn how to run an awareness continuum.
In the seventh module you learn how to enter and explore your peripheral sensing.
In the eighth module you learn how to bring all the elements of meditation into a meditation session.
In the ninth module you learn how to explore your consciousness with the Vastness Meditation.
In the tenth module you have the opportunity to explore the Mustard Seed Meditation.
In the appendix you will find the references, bibliography, acknowledgments, and a disclaimer.
1. Post your learnings to the discussion group.
2. Give feedback on the course - that is write a review.
3. Make a post to the discussion group describing how you have applied what you learned in a real world situation.
4. When you are ready to apply for certification you will be asked to make a payment of $49.00 to cover admin costs. An A4 size certificate will be emailed to you as a jpg file which you can proudly print and frame.