This book will give you a thorough grounding in how to meditate. You will learn how to witness; how to watch the breath; how to run an awareness continuum; and how to silence the internal dialogue and how to enter extended periods of no-mind states. These meditation techniques will help you quieten your left brain hemisphere and activate the right to experience deeper states of peace and calmness.
The information is carefully sequenced to make it easy for a beginner to grasp the concepts and also provides techniques to guide the experienced meditator in their exploration of consciousness.
This book lays out the fundamental principles of Zen meditation. You will learn:
- What is meditation?
- Why meditate?
- Twelve good reasons to meditate.
- The health benefits of meditation.
- What is enlightenment?
- How to approach meditation.
- A thorough understanding of the basics.
Most importantly you will gain a clear understanding of the terminology used by meditators but so often misunderstood. That is the terms of witnessing, watching and perceptual positions.
Specifically you will learn:
- How to meditate.
- How to witness.
- What to witness.
- How to sit.
- How to watch the breath.
- How to watch the internal dialogue.
- How to watch the imagery of the mind.
- How to run an awareness continuum.
You will learn some powerful meditation techniques, which draw upon the technology of NLP and hypnosis, to help you master your mind and become more conscious.
- Vipassana and Mindfulness Meditation
- The Origin of Mind Meditation
- Clear a negative emotion
- Mustard Seed Meditation script
- Expanded Peripheral Sensing Meditation
- The Galactic Traveller Meditation
-The Bliss Technique
- Vastness Meditation
- Gibberish and Laughter
- Kindness and Compassion Meditation
- Adoration and Love Meditation
- Deep Sleep Meditation
- Universal love and healing energy
- Chakra meditation
- Shin Ti Do
- And much more.
How to meditate by Abby Eagle. (c) Abby Eagle. Published 12/01/2015
eBook length: 57,000 words. 194 pages