Hello, Guest . (Not Guest?)
Learn How to Meditate and Find Peace of Mind
This package will give you a thorough grounding in how to meditate. You will learn how to witness; how to watch the breath; how to run an awareness continuum; and how to silence the internal dialogue and enter extended periods of no-mind states. You will also learn how to clear a negative emotion. These meditation techniques will help you quieten your left brain hemisphere and activate the right to experience deeper states of peace and calmness.
The information is carefully sequenced to make it easy for a beginner to grasp the concepts and also provides techniques to guide the experienced meditator in their exploration of consciousness.
You get a comprehensive eBook plus six audio mp3 files.
The How to Meditate eBook
This book lays out the fundamental principles of Zen meditation. You will learn:
- What is meditation?
- Why meditate?
- Twelve good reasons to meditate.
- The health benefits of meditation.
- What is enlightenment?
- How to approach meditation.
- A thorough understanding of the basics.
Most importantly you will gain a clear understanding of the terminology used by meditators but so often misunderstood. That is the terms of witnessing, watching and perceptual positions.
The How to Meditate Audio mp3's
On this series of mp4's Abby Eagle will guide you through the process towards deep meditation. You get six audio mp4 files to listen to.
1. Perceptual Positions. (5:37 minutes.)
2. How to Witness. (6:22 minutes.)
3. Watching. (13:32 minutes.)
4. Awareness Continuum. ( 9:36 minutes.)
5. Meditation Session. (15:53 minutes.)
6. The Mustard Seed Meditation. (13:05 minutes.)
Specifically you will learn:
- How to meditate.
- How to witness.
- What to witness.
- How to sit.
- How to watch the breath.
- How to watch the internal dialogue.
- How to watch the imagery of the mind.
- How to run an awareness continuum.
In the last mp4 all of the principles are brought together into one relaxing meditation session.
You will learn some powerful meditation techniques, which draw upon the technology of NLP and hypnosis, to help you master your mind and become more conscious.
- The Origin of Mind Meditation.
- The Emptiness Meditation.
- Expanded Peripheral Sensing Meditation.
- Gibberish meditation.
- Laughter Meditation.
- Gibberish and Laughter.
- Kundalini Meditation.
- Kindness and Compassion Meditation.
- Adoration and Love Meditation.
- Mustard Seed Meditation.
- Shin Ti Do.
How to meditate by Abby Eagle. (c) Abby Eagle. Published 2010
eBook length: 15,700 words. 39 A4 pages set in 13 pt Times New Roman.
1. Perceptual Positions mp4. (5:37 minutes. 34.4 MB)
2. How to Witness mp4. (6:22 minutes. 38 MB)
3. Watching mp4. (13:32 minutes. 76 MB)
4. Awareness Continuum mp4. ( 9:36 minutes. 56.3 MB)
5. Meditation Session mp4. (15:53 minutes. 96 MB)
6. Mustard Seed Meditation (13:05 minutes. 75.4 MB)
Choose a currency below to display product prices in the selected currency.
include ("googleLinkUnits468x15.htm"); ?>
|FREE eBook||What is your personality type?||What is your level of success and how to get to the next?||Wealth Spectrum Test|
|Did you find what you were looking for? Any suggestions? Please let us know|
|Home | About Us | FAQ | Fees | Read Success Stories | Book a Session | Contact Us | Subscribe Email | Links|
|Copyright © Abby Eagle 2013|