|Abby Eagle Studios|
|Business promo video overview|
|Video production procedure|
|Media Training Events|
|Media Training Home|
|Help us Promote|
|Subscribe to email|
Business promo videos - Gold Coast Australia - explainer videos - are one of the best ways to build audience engagement. Do you need help with writing a script?
In a Word document write the answers to the following questions. Then rework the content to remove redundancy so that it flows naturally to the call to action, adding headings where appropriate. (Make sure you spell check it.)
1. Why should people use your service and buy your products?
Engage the viewer. Fascinate them. What are the big reasons why they should use your product or service? Proof and evidence.
Ask questions about the present state – the problem: For example: do you suffer from? Are you tired of...?
Ask questions about the desired outcome: For example: Do you want to get more customers, make more money, etc? Do you want to look good on the beach this summer?
2. What is your service or product about?
Tell the viewer about your product or service. What does your product or service look like? What problems does your product/service solve?
3. How do you do that or how does your product do that?
Referring back to your answer to step 2 – how do you do that or how does your product do that?
4. What if people used your products or services?
This is the application of the product or service in the viewers world. What if you used this product? How could it transform your life – your business? Address the questions that people may ask and the objections they may have to using your product or service.
5. Make a call to action. This is also about the 'how'.
Tell the viewer specifically what you want them to do: For example: Pick up the phone and call us right now to get your free starter pack.
6. Sign off.
There are many ways to sign off. Watch a few dozen Youtube videos to find one that works for you. A few examples below:
- If this resonates with you then send me an email so that we can set up a time to talk. And I look forwards to working with you.
- If you liked this video then please like and subscribe and share it on social media. If you have any comments or questions please leave them in the comments box below.
- And this is Abby Eagle signing off – see you next time.
- Use your slogan – for example: All the best to you and remember to keep on challenging everything for the truth.
- Refer to the 4Mat System.
- Keep in mind that you need to use questions, statements and commands. For example, you might make a statement – followed by a question – and then you make a call to action – that is, you tell them what you want them to do. Read the article.
- Use verbs that direct the listener what to do.
- Use words like - confident, clarity, certainty, peace of mind, guarantee, imagine, because, new, money back guarantee.
7. Mark out keywords and phrases for the white board and running text at the bottom of the screen. To speed up the editing process – mark out key parts of the script that you would like to be displayed on the video as text. The more structured and specific you are in presenting the information to us then the easier the editing becomes and the higher the video quality.
The studio is at 3/22 Tourangeau Crescent, Varsity Lakes on the Gold Coast of Australia. Feel free to shoot me an email and come down and check it out. Bring a script if you like and get some practice using a teleprompter. No charge for that. And we can also discuss background options, graphics, etc.
|The secret of high achievers|
|How to build a powerful team|
|Learn the NLP Meta Model|
|How I stopped drinking alcohol.|
|How to coach yourself using NLP.|
|NLP rapport skills.|